Exporting & Importing Contacts in Webmail using vCard
Please note: As of 15 September 2023, the iiNet Webmail login page has been updated to support the upcoming migration to The Messaging Company (TMC) for customer who have opted-in. Learn more.
This function is not supported in mobile or tablet web browsers.
Select one of the links below to jump to a query:
- Exporting contacts from Webmail
- Exporting contacts from third-party email programs
- Importing contacts to Webmail
Exporting contacts from Webmail
To save your contacts to a vCard file follow these steps:
- Select the Contacts tab in the top toolbar in Webmail and then tick all contacts you’d like to export.
- Click the Export button.
- Select Save File and then click OK.
- Select the name and location to save your .vcf (vCard) file and click Save to finish.
Exporting contacts from third-party email programs
Here's a list of guides for several popular email programs:
If you have any trouble or your email program isn't listed here, please visit the software developer's website or search online for support information.
Importing contacts to Webmail
- Log in to iiNet Webmail.
- Select the Contacts tab in the top toolbar and then click the Import button.
- Select the .vcf (vCard) file to import and then click Open to finish.