Mobile Voice Activate SIM Card
- Wait for your SIM card to arrive before you attempt to activate.
- Log in to Toolbox.
- Select Activate SIM Card.
- New mobile numbers typically activate within a few hours, but please allow up to 48 hours for SIM activation.
- If you’re porting your mobile number to iiNet from another provider, make sure your current mobile service is active and ready to receive an SMS. A porting authorisation SMS will be sent to your mobile number such as the example below.
"Use XXXXXX as your verification code to transfer this mobile number to iiNet. Please do not reply to this SMS"
- Enter the code and click Verify code. This will start the porting process which can take several business days and will occur only during these hours:
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm AEST
Saturday: 10am to 6pm AEST
- Keep using your old SIM card until it stops working, then that's your cue to switch to your new iiNet SIM card.
If you have any issues, please call us on 13 22 58 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile number and we'll be happy to help.