Troubleshooting Fetch Remote Control
Please follow the steps below and proceed to next step if the issue persists.
Step 1) Check Fetch set top box
- Ensure that that the infrared (IR) sensor on the front of your Fetch set top box is not obstructed.
Step 2) Check batteries
- Press the "Text..." button on your remote.
- If no lights illuminate on the remote, the batteries are most likely dead.
- Replace the 2 x AA batteries.
Step 3) Check Universal Codes
- If the Fetch remote is working for your set top box but not your TV/DVD player, check that the Universal Codes have been set up correctly.