Understanding your invoice
This article will help you understand your iiNet invoice.
- Your Account Number and Invoice Number are displayed here.
You can use these as a reference if you need to contact us.
- Your Opening Balance, Bill Amount and total Amount Due give a top line view of charges incurred and owing.
- Your Payment Due Date is the date on which payment must be made.
Note - Direct debit payments may be taken up to 3 working days prior to this.
- Your Account Summary displays a summary of the charges for each type of service you have.
- Any payments you've made manually since your last invoice are shown here.
- This section displays any adjustments made to your previous invoice.
- Invoice charge details gives you a more detailed breakdown of charges.
- This includes the period any charges cover. iiNet services are billed monthly in advance - so a January invoice will include charges for February.
- Any pro-rated charges are for part of the month only.
For example, this can happen if you change plans partway through the month.
- Zero cost services such as mailboxes appear with no charges.
- Excess usage charges such as PAYG calls are displayed here.