Troubleshooting NBN FTTB/FTTN for Dropouts
- Turn off your modem and leave it off for at least 10 seconds.
- Turn your modem back on and wait for the modem lights to settle. Continue monitoring for dropouts.
- When your connection drops out, check other devices connected to your modem via WiFi or Ethernet cable to see if they've dropped out, too.
- If devices connected via Ethernet cable stay online when devices connected via WiFi drop out, switch to troubleshooting WiFi Dropouts.
- Ensure your modem is connected correctly, with cables in good condition and plugged in securely. Note: Line filters that were previously used for ADSL broadband must not be used for NBN® setups.
- If you still experience drop outs, please call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.