Changing your internet plan in Toolbox
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
- After changing your plan, any amount you’ve paid in advance for your current plan will be credited back to your account, and you’ll be invoiced for that time at the rate for your new plan instead.
- Changing your plan does not reset your existing usage for your broadband data.
- When downgrading a plan, if your existing usage is greater than the total quota of your new plan, this may cause your internet to be shaped. In this case, we recommend you wait until your next billing period when your quota has reset.
- Log in to Toolbox and select your internet service under Select service to manage.
- Select Change Plan. Under "Want to try a new plan?", hit the Change Plan button.
- You'll see a list of available plan options. Choose your desired plan and then hit Next.
- You'll summary of the change. Use the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions and then select Confirm to submit your plan change. You'll receive an email and SMS confirmation to confirm when your plan change has been completed.