How to check your modem delivery status
- Once your hardware has been dispatched, you’ll receive an email and/or SMS with a tracking number.
- Visit the StarTrack website.
- Enter your tracking number and click Track. The results will give you an estimated delivery timeframe.
You will receive notifications directly from StarTrack:
- when hardware has been dispatched;
- when the parcel is on board for delivery;
- when delivery is attempted;
- when your parcel is awaiting collection;
- on successful delivery.
Please allow 2-3 working days for your delivery. Deliveries to rural or regional areas may take an additional 2 working days.
If you aren't home when StarTrack attempts delivery, they'll leave a card in your mailbox. Your delivery will be held for collection at a StarTrack location or your Local Post Office (LPO) for 7 days before being returned to us.
Note: Missed deliveries will still show as “Delivered” in the hardware tracker.
If your hardware is returned to us, please contact us to request re-delivery.