How to set up Netcomm NB16WV-02 for NBN FTTC
Please follow the steps below to set up your Netcomm NB16WV-02.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Device is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the yellow Gateway port on your NBN Connection Device into the blue WAN port on your Netcomm router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your Netcomm on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your Netcomm NB16WV-02 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.20.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your Netcomm username and password.
By default these are:
- Select Network Setup from the Network Setup drop down menu.
- Select Ethernet WAN for WAN Interface.
- Select PPPoE over Ethernet for WAN Type.
- Enter in your iiNet username and password.
- Tick to enable VLAN TAG and enter 2.
- Click Save.
Your Netcomm NB16WV-02 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.