How to set up D-Link DSL-2878 for NBN FTTC
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link DSL-2878.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Device is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the yellow Gateway port on your NBN Connection Device into the yellow LAN/WAN port on your D-Link router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your DSL-2878 on using the Power button on the side.
- Connect a device to your D-Link DSL-2878 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Select Settings then select Internet.
- Select Ethernet as Configure your WAN connection.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Enter 2 for Vlan ID.
- Select PPPoE for Connection.
- Enter your iiNet username and password.
- Click Save.
Your D-Link DSL-2878 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.