Connect to WiFi on Windows 10
- On your desktop, click the Network icon in bottom right-hand corner of your screen. This will bring up a list of available connections.
- Find the name (SSID) of your WiFi network and click on it.
Note: If your WiFi network isn't showing up on your device, follow this guide to check your basic WiFi settings on modems supplied by iiNet. If you have a third party modem, please check the manufacturer's website for support information.
- Ensure Connect Automatically is ticked and then click Connect.
- Enter your WiFi password.
- Click OK to finish. Your computer should remember your password for you from now on.