How to set up Netcomm NF4V for nbn FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your Netcomm NF4V.
- Plug a phone cable from your telephone wall socket into the grey DSL port on your Netcomm router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your Netcomm on using the Power button on the side.
- Connect a device to your NF4V via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.20.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your Netcomm username and password. By default these are:
- Select Basic Setup.
- Select VDSL then click Next.
- Select PPPoE over Ethernet (PPPoE) then click Next.
- If your nbn plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have nbn Phone included in your service, more settings are needed. Select Customer VLAN Tag and enter 2.
- Enter in your iiNet username and password.
- Click Finish.
Your Netcomm NF4V should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.