Visual Voicemail for iPhones
Note: Visual Voicemail is a feature exclusive to iPhones.
Visual Voicemail Setup
- Go to the Phone app, then tap the Voicemail tab.
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Create a voicemail password, then tap Done.
- Re-enter your voicemail password, then tap Done.
- Select Custom or Default. If you choose Custom, you can record a new greeting.
- Tap Save.
Note: You can dial 1217 from your iPhone to hear a message that will confirm that Visual Voicemail has been switched on.
In the event that the Visual Voicemail setup fails, please restart your iPhone and confirm the latest software update has been installed, before trying again.
Using Visual Voicemail
- When Visual Voicemail is activated, you'll see a notification badge on the Phone app icon when a new voicemail message is left.
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Tap the desired message.
- Select the desired option to listen to the message, return the call or delete the message.