How to set up TP-Link Archer VR900 for NBN FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your TP-Link Archer VR900.
- Plug a phone cable from your telephone wall socket into the grey DSL port on your TP-Link router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your TP-Link on using the Power button on the side.
- Connect a device to your TP-Link via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your TP-Link username and password.
- Select Basic then select Internet.
- Select Other for ISP List.
- Select VDSL for Modulation.
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have NBN Phone included in your service, more settings are needed. Tick the Enable checkbox for VLAN ID and enter 2.
- Select PPPoE as Internet Connection Type.
- Enter your iiNet Username and Password.
- Click Save.
Your TP-Link Archer VR900 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.