How to set up TP-Link Archer VR400 for NBN FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your TP-Link Archer VR400.
- Plug a phone cable from your telephone wall socket into the grey DSL port on your TP-Link router.
- Plug in the power adapter to turn on the device.
- Connect your computer or any device to your modem by plugging an Ethernet cable from the device to one of the LAN ports, or you can connect your device via Wi-Fi.
- Open a web browser (Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc) and manually key in the wireless router’s default IP address: 192.168.1.1 or enter http://tplinkmodem.net.
- Log in with your TP-Link username and password. By default, these are:
Note: You may be prompted to create a new password. Ensure this flags as High and click Let’s Get Started to log in
- Select Basic and Internet.
- Select Other from the ISP List.
- Select VDSL for DSL Modulation
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023, more settings are needed. Tick the Enable checkbox for VLAN ID and enter 2.
- Select PPPoE as Internet Connection Type
- Enter your iiNet Username and Password.
- Click Save.
Your TP-Link Archer VR400 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.