How to set up D-Link DSL-3900 for NBN HFC
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link DSL-3900.
- Ensure you NBN Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the red WAN port on your D-Link router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your DSL-3900 on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your DSL-3900 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Enter your D-Link password (if this was not changed, by default the password field is left blank).
- Select Settings then select Internet.
- Select Ethernet as Configure your WAN connection.
- Select Enabled for Enable Vlan ID.
- Enter 2 for VLAN ID.
- Select PPPoE for Connection.
- Enter your iiNet username and password.
- Click Save.
Your D-Link DSL-3900 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.