How to set up ASUS DSL-AC68U for nbn FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your ASUS DSL-AC68U.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your ASUS on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your ASUS via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://www.router.asus.com or http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your ASUS username and password.
By default these are:
- On the home screen, select Advanced Settings > WAN.
- Click Internet Connection tab.
- Set WAN Type to DSL.
- Select PPPoE for WAN Connection Type.
- If your nbn plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have nbn Phone included in your service, more settings are needed. Under the 802.1Q option - Change to Enable. Enter 2 in VLAN ID and enter 0 in 802.1P.
Note: Should this option not be available, check under Advanced Settings > LAN > IPTV. Set the ISP Profile to Manual, then set Internet VID to 2 and PRI to 0.
- Enter your username and password as PPP Username and Password.
- Select Apply.
- Reboot the modem and once rebooted, plug the phone cable from your telephone wall socket into the blue DSL port on your ASUS.
Your ASUS DSL-AC68U should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.