Troubleshooting VDSL2 for No Connection
Please follow the steps below and proceed to next step if the issue persists.
Step 1) Check Network Status
- Visit our Network Status page to see if any known issues in your area are affecting your connection.
Step 2) Check your cables
- Locate your modem and ensure that it's connected correctly. Setup guides are available here.
- Check that all cables are in good condition and plugged in securely, without any kinks.
Step 3) Restart your modem
- Turn off the electrical outlet for your modem and leave it off for at least 60 seconds.
- Turn the outlet back on and wait for the modem lights to settle.
- Attempt to view a website.
Step 4) Check your home network
- Attempt to view a website on other devices connected to your modem via WiFi or Ethernet cable
- If your device is connected via WiFi, stand next to your modem to rule out any WiFi signal issues.
- If you can view websites on devices connected via Ethernet cable but not on WiFi, switch to troubleshooting WiFi No Connection.
- If you lose your WiFi connection in certain parts of your home, see our guide on improving WiFi signals.
- If you can view websites on some devices but not others, see our guide on Browsing issues.