How to set up TP-Link AX6000 for NBN FTTC
Please follow the steps below to set up your TP-Link AX6000.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Device is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the yellow Gateway port on your NBN Connection Device into the blue WAN port on your TP-Link router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your AX6000 on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your AX6000 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your TP-Link username and password.
By default these are:
- On the home screen, select Advanced and Network.
- Select Internet option.
- Select PPPoE as Internet Connection Type.
- Enter your iiNet Username and Password.
- Select IPTV option and enabled IPTV.
- Select Custom from ISP Profile.
- Enter 2 for Internet VLAN ID and 0 for Internet VLAN Priority and enable 802.1Q Tag.
- Select Save.
Your TP-Link AX6000 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.