How to set up TP-Link Archer AX10 for NBN FTTP or Wireless
Please follow the steps below to set up your TP-Link Archer AX10.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the blue WAN port on your TP-Link router.
Note: if UNI-D1 doesn't work, try each UNI-D port.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your TP-Link router on using the Power button.
- Connect your computer or any device to your modem by plugging an Ethernet cable from the device to the Ethernet port, or you can connect your device via Wi-Fi.
- Go to 192.168.1.1 or http://tplinkmodem.net in your browser.
- Log in with your TP-Link username and password. By default, these are:
Note: You may be prompted to create a new password. Ensure this flags as High and click Let’s Get Started to log in
- Click on the Internet tab.
- Select PPPoE as Internet Connection Type
- Enter your iiNet username and Password
- Click Save.
- Go to Advanced > Network > IPTV/VLAN.
- Tick the Enable checkbox for IPTV/VLAN and select Custom from the ISP Profile.
- Enter "2" for Internet VLAN ID and "0" for Internet VLAN Priority and enable 802.1Q Tag.
- Click Save.
Your TP-Link Archer AX10 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.