All About Data Packs
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
This information is not relevant to Liimitless data services.
If you use up all your data, purchasing a Data Pack will remove speed shaping until that additional data has also been used up, or the next billing period begins. Data Packs do not roll over to the next billing month if the data isn't used up.
Available Data Packs
- 10GB for $10
- 20GB for $15
- 50GB for $30
- 100GB for $50
- 200GB for $80
How to buy a Data Pack in Toolbox
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
- Log in to Toolbox and select the broadband service under Select service to manage.
- In Dashboard view, select Add Data Pack. This option is also available on the Check Usage page.
- You'll see a list of available Data Packs. Choose the desired Data Pack and hit Select.
- Review the final summary and hit Submit to finish. The charge for your data pack will appear on your next invoice.
- Once your data pack has been purchased, your usage should be reduced and your broadband speed should be unshaped within one hour. If you're still experiencing shaped speeds after this time, please try restarting your modem.