Update payment details in Toolbox
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
For more information, see the instructions below.
- Log in to Toolbox and select Bills & Payments from the navigation bar. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Select Update payment details from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Billing & Payments actions to show it.
- You’ll see a summary of your current payment details. For security reasons, only a partial bank account or credit card number will be shown on screen.
- To edit these details, click Update my payment details. You can then choose to fill out and save a set of credit card or bank account details.
- To add a credit card, select Credit Card as the Payment Type. You'll then need to enter the Card Number, the Name on Card and then use the drop-down options to enter the Expiry date. Visa and MasterCard are accepted with no additional surcharge. Amex and Diners Club are accepted with a 3% surcharge.
- For Direct Debit from a bank account, you'll need to enter your BSB, Account Number and the Account Name. You'll also need to tick the box to confirm you agree to the Direct Debit Authority Agreement.
- Click the Save button to finish. The details you save will become the default payment method for your iiNet account.
iiNet regularly reviews our Amex and Diners Club surcharges as per RBA merchant pricing rules. Our current surcharges are based on actual costs and can be found in our Pricing Schedule.