Understanding your invoice
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
- Your Invoice Number and Customer Number are displayed here. You can use these as a reference if you need to contact us.
- Your Opening Balance, This Bill Amount and total Amount Due give a top line view of charges incurred and owing.
- Your Payment Due Date is the date on which payment must be made.
Note: Direct debit payments are taken on this date but may take up to 3 working days after to clear.
- Your Account Summary displays a summary of the charges for each type of service you have.
- You can see your Previous Bill amounts here for comparison.
- You'll find How to pay information here.
- There are handy tool tips on page 2.
- Service Details shows a detailed breakdown of your services and charges.
- This includes the period any charges cover. iiNet services are billed monthly in advance - so an April invoice will include charges for May.
- Any pro-rated charges are for part of the month only. For example, this can happen if you change plans partway through the month.
- Zero cost services like included VoIP appear with no charges.
- Excess usage charges such as PAYG calls appear here.