All About Data Packs
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
This information is not relevant to Liimitless data services.
If you use up all your data, purchasing a Data Pack will remove speed shaping until that additional data has also been used up, or the next billing period begins. Data Packs do not roll over to the next billing month if the data isn't used up.
Plans eligible for Data Packs
Data Packs may be purchased for the following plans (both Residential and Business):
- Grandfathered Naked DSL
- Grandfathered On-net ADSL2+
- Grandfathered Off-net ADSL2+
- Current & Grandfathered NBN™ Fibre (FTTB/FTTN/FTTP/FTTC & HFC) & NBN™ Fixed Wireless
- Current & Grandfathered OptiComm and Places Victoria Fibre to the Home (FTTH)
- Current & Grandfathered iiNet VDSL2
- Current & Grandfathered iiNet Cable (HFC)
- 5G Home Broadband
- Home Wireless Broadband
- Mobile Broadband and Mobile Voice
- NBN™ Satellite
- South Brisbane Fibre customers
- Corporate Fibre Business services
Available Data Packs
- 10GB for $10
- 20GB for $15
- 50GB for $30
- 100GB for $50
- 200GB for $80
How to buy a Data Pack in Toolbox
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
- Log in to Toolbox.
- Click Add a data pack in the Broadband panel on your dashboard.
- Alternatively, you can select My Products. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- Select Broadband.
- If you have more than one internet service, make sure the right username is selected from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Purchase a data pack from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Broadband actions to show it.
- Select the type of quota you wish to apply the Data Pack to (anytime, peak or off-peak depending on your broadband plan).
- You'll see a list of available Data Packs. Select the Data Pack you want by clicking on it. Please note that you can't buy a Data Pack large enough to put your usage in the negative (e.g. if your usage is 44GB, you won't see a 50GB Data Pack available).
- Click Purchase data pack to finish. The charge for your data pack will appear on your next invoice.
- Once your data pack has been purchased, your usage should be reduced and your broadband speed should be unshaped within one hour. If you're still experiencing shaped speeds after this time, please try restarting your modem.