Obtaining your call history
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
- Log in to Toolbox and select the Phone service under Select service to manage.
- Select Call History. Calls for the current billing period will be shown by default.
- To see usage for previous billing periods or search for specific calls, select the plus (+) icon to expand the Show search criteria section.
- To search by billing period, select Invoice, choose the invoice date and hit Search.
- To search for specific calls, select Calls made. You have several search options to refine :
- Date Range: Search for calls since last invoice, calls within the past 7 days, 30 days, 6 months or 12 months, or a custom date range.
- Call type: Only show Local, national, Mobile or International calls made in the search results.
- Duration and Period: Only show calls that were up to, or over, a certain amount of seconds minutes or hours.
- One or more of these search refinements must be filled our before you may hit Search.
The example below shows a search for International calls lasting up to 5 minutes, made over the last 7 days.