How to link your accounts
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
This article will guide you through the process of linking two separate accounts, which you may want to do if you have multiple Customer IDs.
What you’ll need: usernames and passwords of at least two accounts you'd like to link.
- Log in to Toolbox.
- Select Linked Accounts on the left panel. The option to Link Another Account will appear.
- Enter the Username and Password of the account you want to link, then select Link Account. There is no need to enter '@iinet.net.au' after your Username.
- A confirmation message will display once linking is successful, and the linked account will be shown. You’ll also receive a text message and email as confirmation.
- (Optional) Click Link Another Account or repeat the steps if you have more accounts to link.
- You can check your linked accounts in Toolbox by selecting Linked Accounts on the left panel.
Please note: Account Linking is not available for services in legacy billing systems.