How to link your accounts
If you have multiple accounts with iiNet, you can link your accounts together and manage them using a single login.
Note: When you order more iiNet services using your existing iiNet username, the account for your new services will be automatically linked to your existing account.
To link or unlink your iiNet accounts, please call us on 13 22 58 and we’ll be happy to help.
- Only an authorised contact may request to link an account.
- Accounts may only be linked if they have the same account holder (full name and date of birth must match).
- After linking your accounts, your payment details and invoices may be combined (for example, prepaid services will continue to be billed separately).
- If your services are combined into a single monthly invoice, you may find adjustments (such as partial monthly fees) on your next invoice to align these services to the same billing period.
- You are responsible for paying for each service under your accounts and you must ensure that your payment method is correct for each of your iiNet services. Learn how.
- You may unlink your accounts at any time by calling us on 13 22 58. If you unlink your accounts, you may lose any bundling offers, invoices will no longer be consolidated, and you'll be required to log into each individual account to manage your services.
Your linked accounts can be seen in Toolbox by selecting Linked Accounts:
Once your accounts are linked, you can switch between your different services using the Select a service to manage drop-down: