Connect Outstanding Requirements
If there is already an active phone and/or internet service at your property address, then to get the line transferred from the previous owner, we will need you to send us an email with:
- Your application number (this can be found in emails regarding your order); and
- One of the following Proof of Occupancy Documents (which must include your name or the name of an Authorised Representative on your account):
- A signed lease/rental agreement (this must include the lease start date); or
- A signed Contract of Sale (this must include the settlement date); or
- A Statutory Declaration from you stating you are the occupier of the property and the date you took up occupancy, PLUS a utility bill for the property address (e.g. rates, water, electricity, mains gas); or
- A Statutory Declaration from the property owner stating you are currently renting the property and the date you took up occupancy, PLUS your rent or bond payment receipt; or
- A letter from your real estate agent stating you are currently renting the property and the date you took up occupancy, PLUS your rent or bond payment receipt.
For NBN™ services, email: email@example.com
For Phone/xDSL services, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the Proof of Occupancy documents are accepted, your order will be lodged within 2 working days. We'll notify you when we have an update on your connection date.
Note: These documents are required to verify your entitlement to occupy the property. Without the requested documentation, we may be unable to connect your service or connection could be delayed.