Natural Disaster Support
iiNet understands the importance of staying connected when you've been affected by a natural disaster such as bushfire or flood.
In addition to assistance offered under our Financial Hardship Policy, options available to affected customers include:
- Free connection to alternative premises/accommodation while your home is uninhabitable;
- Free installation of any broadband service (including modem and delivery) at your new premises within 12 months with no change to contract (if relevant);
- The temporary plan downgrade, suspension or cancellation of any broadband service (without penalty);
- Waived additional Mobile Data Block fees on iiNet 4G Mobile plans;
- A free replacement modem for your iiNet broadband service.
- Retain your iiNet mailbox for free for 12 months.
To request assistance or discuss options available to you, please call us on 13 22 58 or make an online enquiry.