Additional iiNet Email Addresses
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
How to add an iiNet email address
You may have up to 9 additional iiNet mailboxes at no extra cost (NBN™ services may allow up to 19 additional mailboxes). Beyond that, additional mailboxes may be purchased for an annual fee of $25 - just call our friendly Sales Team on 13 19 17.
- Log in to Toolbox and select Manage Email, then Add Mailbox.
- Fill out the required fields for your Full name, Email address, Password and Confirm Password, then select Create Mailbox.
- You’ll return to a list of your current mailboxes. Please note that it may take up to 2 hours before your email address can start sending and receiving email - your mailbox will not display in Toolbox until then.
- We recommend that you send a test email to your new email address using a different email account, or ask a friend to email you. Once you receive this test email, you know your mailbox is up and running.
How to remove an existing iiNet email address
Be sure to back up any important emails before deleting a mailbox as they cannot be recovered.
- You can’t delete the mailbox that is associated with your broadband service. However, you may delete additional mailboxes.
- Log in to Toolbox and select Manage Email, then Remove for the mailbox you wish to delete.
- Select Delete Mailbox to confirm your decision.
- The mailbox will stop working almost immediately, however it may take a few hours to disappear from Toolbox.