BizPhone Music on Hold setup
You can upload your own custom audio to replace the default piano music which is played when you place a call on hold. Audio you upload in this section can also be accessed and used for other BizPhone features.
- Log in to Frontier Portal. If you have never logged in before, please watch this video.
- Select the arrow next to vPBX Music on Hold to expand the options.
- Set the Enable music/video during Call Hold switch to ON.
- Select Custom Music/Video File.
- Choose from an existing audio file, or select Upload new audio file and use the Browse button to select your audio file.
Note: See below for detailed information about audio file requirements.
- Select Update to finish. Your selected audio will now play to callers whenever a call is placed on hold.
|Audio file format||Specifications|
|Both .WAV and .WMA||
If required, click here to search for online audio conversion sites to find one that best suits you.