Troubleshooting iiNet FTTB for No Connection
- Visit our Network Status page to see if any known issues in your area are affecting your connection.
- Locate your modem and ensure that it's connected correctly. Setup guides are available here.
- Check that all cables are in good condition and plugged in securely, without any kinks.
- Turn off the electrical outlet for your modem and leave it off for at least 10 seconds.
- Turn the outlet back on and wait for the modem lights to settle.
- If you have a Network Termination Device (NTU) and you notice any of the following status light behaviours after restarting, please call us on 13 22 58 for assistance:
Red DIAG light Flashing green OUT or Warning light
- Attempt to view a website.
- Attempt to view a website on other devices connected to your modem via WiFi or Ethernet cable
- If your device is connected via WiFi, stand next to your modem to rule out any WiFi signal issues.
- If you can view websites on devices connected via Ethernet cable but not on WiFi, switch to troubleshooting WiFi No Connection.
- If you lose your WiFi connection in certain parts of your home, see our guide on improving WiFi signals.
- If you can view websites on some devices but not others, see our guide on Browsing issues.
- Call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.