Rescheduling your NBN connection in Toolbox
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
This feature is available for NBN™ FTTB/FTTN/FTTC/FTTP & HFC only. If you have a different type of broadband, you'll need to contact us to reschedule.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
- Log in to Toolbox and select My Products from the navigation bar, and then select Broadband. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see this option, click the grey square with three lines to show the navigation menu.
- If you have more than one broadband service, select the right username from the Product drop-down menu.
- Select Manage NBN appointment from the Actions menu. If you're on a mobile device and you don't see the Actions menu, click the grey bar labelled Broadband actions to show it.
- Select Reschedule. Note that this option will only be displayed for appointments with the "Reserved" status.
- Fill out the form to select your desired date and time slot.
IMPORTANT: As per the on-screen warning, all requests for a weekend or public holiday appointment will be rejected. Please take care not to do this as it may cause delays in your order.
- Click Submit to submit your request to reschedule.
- Once your appointment has been successfully rescheduled, you'll receive an email and/or SMS from us to confirm. In the event that your request is rejected (i.e. a weekend or public holiday was selected) we'll contact you to arrange an available appointment.