Please note: As of 15 September 2023, the iiNet Webmail login page has been updated to support the upcoming migration to The Messaging Company (TMC) for customer who have opted-in. Learn more.
Accessing the settings page
Desktop PC and Mac
- Click the Settings tab in the top Webmail toolbar.
- Adjust the settings as desired.
- Click the Save Settings button in the upper right-hand corner to finish.
Mobile or tablet web browser
- While viewing your inbox, tap the Home button on the top left.
- Tap the settings icon (cog) at the bottom of the screen.
- Adjust the settings as desired. Please note that not all settings are available in a tablet/mobile web browser. Only Real Name, Reply to, Delete Trash on Logout, Messages per Page, Date Display Format, Time Zone and Signature are available. You'll need to access Webmail on a desktop web browser to change other settings.
- Tave the Save button at the top right to finish.
This is your email address; you use it to log in to Webmail.
This bar shows you how much storage space remains for your email account. The mailbox size limit for an iiNet Group email address is 1GB.
Here you can type your name as you’d like it to appear on all emails that you send.
Here you can specify a different reply email address to your normal login. Replies to email you’ve sent will be sent to that address instead.
Display Email Images
Toggle this switch to enable or disable the automatic display images in emails.
Automatic Draft Save
Toggle this switch enable or disable automatic saving of drafts while composing emails.
Toggle these switches to customise the checking and alert methods for new emails.
Delete Trash on Logout
Toggle this switch to enable or disable the automatic deleting of all emails in the Trash folder once you’ve logged out of Webmail.
Select either the 2 Pane or 3 Pane view from the drop-down menu to adjust the appearance of your Webmail inbox.
Enable message preview
Toggle this switch to enable or disable email previews.
Enable Preview Popup Plugin
Toggle this switch to enable or disable the popup plugin for 3 Pane view. This removes static email previews – instead, previews can be viewed in popup windows when you hover your mouse over each email. You’ll need to refresh the web page after adjusting this setting.
Select your preferred language for the main buttons of the Webmail interface.
Select the display format for the “received” date of emails in your inbox.
Messages per page
Select the number of messages to display per page in your inbox.
Specify the time zone for your location.
Here you can specify a message that will be added to the end of every email you send from Webmail. You can use plain text or HTML for your signature, but only one signature can be created.