Uploading Data to your Virtual Data Centre
iiNet Data Upload allows you to send us your data on an external storage device, and we will take care of the transfer for you. This means no long waits for huge data transfers, and no strain on your connection running full bore for weeks at a time. Once we've uploaded your data to your Business Cloud network, you'll be able to start using it immediately, and we'll send the storage device back to you. iiNet Data Upload is the affordable and time-saving way to move large quantities of data from your local network to your cloud without any hassle.
iiNet Data Upload Procedure
- Get your data on to an external hard drive. We accept any USB 2.0 or 3.0 external hard drive in it's own enclosure.
- Print and fill out this form, and send it with your device.
- Send the drive to us via courier or registered post. Our address is;
ATTN: iiNet Hosting
Level 2 Reception,
502 Hay Street,
- iiNet uploads your data within 5 days of receiving the device.
- We will return your storage device to you via Australia Post - this is included in the price.
Terms, Conditions and Pricing
By sending us your device, you agree to these terms:
- We accept devices in external enclosures with either USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 interfaces. At this stage we are not accepting eSATA, Firewire or other port interfaces.
- We accept Data that is encrypted - it is a highly recommended way to deliver data.
- Supported file systems are HFS (Mac), ext (Linux), FAT32 & NTFS (Windows).
- $75 AUD (ex. GST) per Device plus $2.50 AUD per data-loading hour or part thereof.
- We strongly recommend a copy of your data is backed up before shipping the device to iiNet.
- iiNet is not liable for any damages associated with loss, inadvertent disclosure of data or loss or damage to the device whilst the device is in transit or in our possession.
- If iiNet is unable to upload your data due to your device being damaged in transit, corruption of data or other reasons beyond our control, we will notify you promptly. You will only be charged a nominal administration fee to cover return shipping costs, should you wish to have the damaged device returned to you.
- If your device is lost or damaged in transit, it remains your responsibility to follow up with your delivery service.
- If sending your device from a location outside of Australia, you remain responsible for compliance with applicable export and import laws and payment of any applicable duties.
- Standard return shipping costs within Australia are be included in the initial fee, however any requested extras on return (such as a specific courier or non-standard postal option) will be billed to your account, in accordance with these terms and conditions.