Setting up a Hosted Exchange mailbox in Outlook 2016
Please note: You must have an Exchange 2 mailbox in order to configure an Exchange account in Outlook.
- Click the Windows Start button.
- Search for "control panel" and open the Control Panel.
- Select Mail (Outlook 2016) or Mail (32 bit).
- The Mail Setup – Outlook window will open. Click on Show Profiles.
- Select Prompt for a profile to be used and Apply.
- Click Add and enter a name for your profile. This name is only used to identify the profile on your computer and can be anything you want. Click OK.
- Enter your name, Hosted Exchange email address and password, then click Next.
- Outlook will now attempt to connect to our servers and automatically configure your account. If Outlook asks permission to connect to our server, please tick the "Don't ask me about this website again" box and then click Allow.
- Outlook has now finished configuring your account. Click Finish.
- To make this your default Outlook profile (Start > Control Panel > Mail) click Always use this profile, select the profile you just created and click OK.