Setting up a Hosted Exchange mailbox in Mail for Mac OSX
Please note: You must have an Exchange 2 mailbox in order to configure an Exchange account in Mail for Mac OSX.
- Open Mail.
- Click on the Mail menu in the top-left corner of your screen and select Accounts...
- Open the Internet Accounts tab and then click the plus (+) symbol in the bottom-left corner. Alternatively, select Exchange.
- Enter your Full Name, Email Address and Password and then click Sign In. Mail will attempt to automatically discover your email settings.
- Select the apps to use with the account (e.g. Mail, Contacts and Calendars) and then click Done.
- You can now close the Preferences pane and begin using your mailbox.