Setting up Hosted Exchange ActiveSync for iOS
- Tap Settings > Passwords and Accounts > Add Account…
- Select Exchange.
- Enter your Email address and a Description, then tap Next.
- If a pop-up appears, select Configure Manually.
- Enter your Password and tap Next.
- Enter the following details:
Email: Your full email address (e.g. email@example.com).
Domain: Leave blank
Username: Your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Password: Your mailbox password.
Description: Your account name (i.e. Exchange).
Click Next to finish. To access your inbox tap the Mail icon on the Home screen and ensure your Exchange account is selected.
Note: To modify your Exchange settings in the future, tap Settings > Passwords & Accounts and select your Exchange account.