Setting up Hosted Exchange ActiveSync for iOS
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account…
- Select the Exchange account type second from the top.
- Enter your Email address, Password, and a Description.
- Choose which types of data you would like to sync with the Exchange server (Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Reminders and Notes) and then tap Save.
Note: If Autodiscover has not been configured yet you will be asked for the below manual server settings.
- Enter the following details:
Email: Type your full email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Server: Enter exchange.iinet.net.au
Domain: Leave this field blank.
Username: Enter your full email address (e.g. email@example.com).
Password: Type your mailbox password.
Description: Give your account a name (i.e. Exchange).
Note: To access your inbox tap the Mail icon on the Home screen and ensure your Exchange account is selected.
Note: To modify your Exchange settings, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select your Exchange account.