Set up Naked DSL
Follow the instructions below to set up your TG-789 on Naked DSL.
First, ensure you have:
- A message from us advising you to plug in your modem.
- An electrical outlet near your telephone wall socket.
- Connect the power cables from your modem's Power Port to an electrical outlet.
- Connect the included phone cable from the grey DSL port on your modem to your telephone wall socket.
- Make sure the electrical outlet for your modem is on, and press the modem's Power button.
- Allow 15 minutes for your modem to boot up and connect automatically.
- Check the lights on your modem. If the Internet light is green, you can start connecting your devices and getting online.
- To plug in additional devices via Ethernet cable, simply connect the Ethernet cables to any of the four yellow LAN ports on your modem.
- If you wish to use your iiNet Netphone service, plug a compatible handset into the green Phone1 port on your modem.
- If you wish to connect your devices via WiFi, you'll find the WiFi name and password on the barcode sticker at the bottom of your modem.
We recommend connecting over the 5GHz WiFi channel for faster performance. See Improving WiFi Signal.