Change your additional mailbox password in Toolbox
Please enter your Customer ID number.
This will allow us to provide information that's relevant to your services.
You will be able to find your Customer ID on any invoices or emails we have sent you.
If you don't have your Customer ID handy, just let us know what your Toolbox looks like.
This article is show as a result of the customer details you provided.
If you've never logged into Toolbox before, please see An Introduction to Toolbox.
If you've forgotten your Toolbox password, please see How to retrieve a forgotten password.
- Log in to Toolbox and select Manage Email.
- Select Manage for the email address you wish to update the password for.
- Under "Update password", select Update password.
- For Current Password, enter the password you use to log in to Toolbox (this may differ from the current password for the mailbox).
- Then enter the desired password for your mailbox in the New Password and Confirm Password fields.
Note: Passwords must meet the requirements in our Password Policy.
- Select Change password to finish.
Note: After changing your email password, you may need to update your password in your email client settings.