Mobile Voice using Voice mail
Setting up Voice mail
- After enabling voicemail, call 321 from your mobile handset.
- Alternatively, you may call 13 33 21 from a fixed-line phone, but you’ll need to follow the prompts enter your mobile number and voice mail PIN. Your default voice mail PIN is the last 4 digits of your mobile number.
- The first time you call, you’ll be run through a tutorial to record your name and voice mail greeting, and you may set a custom voice mail PIN number between 4 to 9 digits long.
Accessing Voice mail
- Calls to retrieve voice mail are part of your included call value. If you exceed your included call value for the month, then standard calls rates will apply for voice mail retrieval. No charges apply when a voice mail is recorded by a caller.
- To access voice mail, call 321 from your mobile handset.
- Alternatively, you may call 13 33 21 from a fixed-line phone, but you’ll need to follow the prompts enter your mobile number and voice mail PIN.
- In the main menu, press 7 to play your messages. While listening to your voice mail messages, you may use these shortcuts:
To Replay > Press 7
To Forward this Message to another person > Press 4
To Delete > Press 3
To Save > Press 5
To Return this Call > Press 6
To Return to the Previous Menu > Press *
- To access voice mail while roaming internationally, please see the advice in International Roaming.
The Voice mail menu
Here are some of the common options:
- To Play your Messages > Press 7
- To Record a Message > Press 6
- To Change your Greeting > Press 3
- To Access your User Options > Press 8
- To Recover your Deleted Messages > Press 5 (This option is only available during the same call when messages were deleted. If messages were deleted during previous calls, it is not possible to recover them.)
Greeting Schedule (From the Greetings Menu)
- To Manage your Greeting Schedule > Press 5
- To Create/Modify your Greetings Schedule > Press 1
- To Review your Greetings Schedule > Press 2
- To Record the Greetings in your Schedule > Press 3
- To Toggle your Greetings Schedule ON/OFF > Press 5
- To Delete your Greetings Schedule > Press 7
Personal Options (From the Main Menu)
- To Manage your Group Lists > Press 2
- To Modify your Message Notification options > Press 3
- To Modify your Personal Preferences > Press 4
- To Enable/Disable Voice mail Missed Call Notifications > Press 5
Changing your Voice mail PIN number
- Access your voice mail by dialling 321 from your mobile phone.
- Press 8 for User Options.
- Press 4 for Setup Options.
- Press 1 to change your PIN, and then enter your new PIN followed by the # key.
- Your new PIN will be played back to you. Confirm your decision to finish.
Disable Voice Mail
If you'd like to keep a different kind of Call Forwarding activated, then simply make sure that all entries of "321" are removed from the Call Forward settings because "321" means the call will be forwarded to voice mail.
Changing Ring Length
You can change your ring length to a maximum of 30 seconds by dialling the following from your mobile: **61*321**30#
For more Mobile tips you can action straight from your handset, see Mobile Quick Codes.