Managing Hosted Exchange mailbox limits
With iiNet Hosted Exchange you can control several limits associated with your mailboxes, including the storage size, maximum size of incoming messages and the maximum number of recipients a user can send to.
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel and select your Hosted Exchange subscription from the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Exchange | Mailboxes and then the Display name of the mailbox you wish to adjust the limits of.
- Click on the Limits tab and then the Edit button.
- Adjust the relevant values and then click Submit.
- To refresh the usage data click Update Size.