Implementing PHP Changes in the Hosting Control Panel
- Log in to the Hosting Control Panel.
Note: If you have multiple plans, you’ll need to select your web hosting subscription (e.g. Linux Web Hosting) from the drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner.
- Go to Websites and select the Domain Name.
- Go to Web Hosting Settings.
- On the General tab, select Edit.
- Use the drop-down for PHP Implementation to select the current version (PHP 7.4) and click Submit to finish the upgrade.
- If PHP 7.4 is unavailable, please seek assistance from the Domains & Hosting Team on 1300 378 638.