How to set up TG-789 Broadband Gateway for NBN FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your TG-789 Broadband Gateway.
- Plug a phone cable from the telephone wall socket into the grey DSL port on your TG-789.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your TG-789 on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your TG-789 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://10.1.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your TG-789 username and password.
By default these are printed on the barcode sticker at the bottom of your TG-789.
- On the home screen, click Setup Wizard in the top right hand corner.
- Select iiNet as the Internet Service Provider.
- Select VDSL as the WAN Interface.
- Select PPP over Ethernet as WAN Type.
- Change VLAN Enabled to On.
- Set VLAN ID to 2.
- Enter your iiNet username and password.
- Select Next and continue with the Wizard in setting up your WiFi.
- Select Finish at the end of the Wizard.
Your TG-789 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.
Appendix - Legacy settings
If you are an existing iiNet customer and the above settings don't work for you, please try these legacy settings:
Internet Service Provider: iiNet
WAN Interface: VDSL
WAN Type: Dynamic IP Address
VLAN Enabled: Off