How to set up D-Link DSL-G225 for NBN FTTP
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link DSL-G225.
- Ensure your NBN® Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the red WAN port on your D-Link router. Note: if UNI-D1 doesn't work, try each UNI-D port.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your DSL-G225 on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your DSL-G225 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your D-Link username and password.
By default these are:
- On the home screen, select Setup Wizard.
- Complete Step 1 Change Device Login Password and make note of the new password.
- Complete Step 2 Set Time and Date for your location.
- Select ETH WAN as the WAN Service Type.
- Select Australia from the Country drop down.
- Select Others from the Internet Service Provider drop down.
- Select PPPoE from the Protocol drop down.
- Enter your iiNet username and password.
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have NBN Phone included in your service, more settings are needed:
- Select Enable Multiple VLAN over One Connection by checking the box.
- Enter 0 in the 802.1P Priority (0-7) option.
- Enter 2 in the 802.1Q VLAN ID option.
- Select Next and continue with the Wizard in setting up your WiFi.
- Select Save/Apply at the end of the Wizard.
Your D-Link DSL-G225 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.