How to set up TP-Link Archer VR900 for NBN FTTP or Fixed Wireless
Please follow the steps below to set up your TP-Link Archer VR900.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the yellow LAN/WAN port on your TP-Link router. Note: if UNI-D1 doesn't work, try each UNI-D port.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your TP-Link on using the Power button on the side.
- Connect a device to your TP-Link via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your TP-Link username and password.
- On the home screen, select Advanced and Operation Mode.
- Select Wireless Router Mode.
- Click Save and the TP-Link will reboot to save the changes.
- Select Basic then select Internet.
- Select PPPoE as Connection Type.
- Tick the Enable checkbox for VLAN ID and enter 2.
- Select PPPoE for Internet Connection Type.
- Enter your iiNet Username and Password.
- Click Save.
Your TP-Link Archer VR900 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.