How to set up Netgear DM200 for NBN FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your Netgear DM200.
- Plug a phone cable from your wall socket into the grey VDSL port on your Netgear.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your Netgear on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your Netgear via Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.0.1 or http://www.routerlogin.net in your browser.
- On the home screen, click Basic.
- Click Internet.
- Select Australia from the Country drop down.
- Select Other from the ISP drop down.
- Select VDSL (PTM) from the Transfer Mode drop down.
- Tick the checkbox next to the Enable This Interface.
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have NBN Phone included in your service, more settings are needed:
- Tick the checkbox next to Use VLANID.
- Enter 2 in VLANID.
- Enter 0 in Priority.
- Click Yes under Does your Internet connection require a login?
- Select PPPoE (PPP over Ethernet) from the Encapsulation drop down.
- Enter your iiNet username and password.
- Leave the other settings as they are click Apply.
Your Netgear DM200 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.