How to set up Netcomm NB16WV-02 for NBN HFC
Please follow the steps below to set up your Netcomm NB16WV-02.
- Ensure your NBN® Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into the blue WAN port on your Netcomm router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your Netcomm on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your NB16WV-02 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://192.168.20.1 in your browser.
- Log in with your Netcomm username and password. By default these are:
- Select Network Setup from the Network Setup drop down menu.
- Select Ethernet WAN for WAN Interface.
- Select PPPoE over Ethernet for WAN Type.
- Enter in your iiNet username and password.
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have NBN Phone included in your service, more settings are needed. Tick to enable VLAN TAG and enter 2.
- Click Save.
Your Netcomm NB16WV-02 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.