How to set up D-Link DSL-4320L for NBN HFC
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link DSL-4320L.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Box is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the UNI-D1 port on your NBN Connection Box into any LAN port on your D-Link router.
Note: if UNI-D1 doesn't work, try each UNI-D port.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your DSL-4320L on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your DSL-4320L via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://dlinkrouter.local or http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Select Username/Password Connection (PPPoE) as Internet Connection.
- Enter your iiNet username and password.
- Select Next and continue with the Wizard in setting up your WiFi.
- Select Internet and Advanced Settings.
- Select Residential Gateway from the WAN Access Type drop down.
- Select the port connected to your NBN Connection Box for Ether WAN Port.
- Enable Tagged VLAN.
- Enter 2 in the VLAN ID option.
- Enter 0 in the VLAN Priority option.
- Click Save at the end of the Wizard.
Your D-Link DSL-4320L should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.