How to set up D-Link DSL-3890 for NBN FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link DSL-3890.
- Plug a phone cable from the telephone wall socket into the grey DSL port on your
- Plug in the power cable and turn your D-Link DSL-3890 on using the Power button.
- Connect your computer or any device to your modem by plugging an Ethernet cable from the device to the Ethernet port, or you can connect your device via Wi-Fi.
- Go to :http://192.168.1.1 or http://dlinkrouter.local in your browser.
- Enter your D-Link password (if this was not changed, by default the password field is left blank).
- Select Settings then select Internet.
- Under WAN CONNECTION TYPE, select VDSL from the Configure your WAN connection dropdown menu.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023 or you have NBN Phone included in your service, more settings are needed:
- Under WAN SETTINGS, select Enabled for Enable Vlan ID.
- Enter 2 for VLAN ID.
- Select PPPoE for Connection.
- Under WAN, enter your iiNet Username and Password.
- Click Save.
Your D-Link DSL-3890 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.