How to set up D-Link DSL-2888A for NBN FTTB/N
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link DSL-2888A.
- Plug a phone cable from your telephone wall socket into the grey Broadband port on your D-Link DSL-2888A.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your DSL-2888A on using the Power button.
- Connect your computer or any device to your modem by plugging an Ethernet cable from the device to one of the yellow Ethernet ports, or you can connect your device via Wi-Fi.
- Go to http://192.168.1.1 or http://dlinkrouter.local n your browser.
- Enter your D-Link password (if this was not changed, the default password is printed on the label found on the back/bottom of your modem).
- Select Settings then select Internet.
- Under WAN Access Type, select VDSL.
- Select Interface = PTM0 and Enable the interface.
- If your NBN plan was activated before 1 March 2023, more settings are needed. Under ISP Settings, enable VLAN Tagged. Enter 2 in the VLAN ID and enter 0 (zero) in the VLAN Priority.
- Under IPv4 Settings: select PPPoE from the dropdown My Internet Connection is.
- Enter your iiNet Username and Password.
- Click Save.
Your D-Link DSL-2888A should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.