How to set up D-Link COVR-1102 for NBN FTTC
Please follow the steps below to set up your D-Link COVR-1102.
- Ensure your NBN Connection Device is turned on.
- Plug an Ethernet cable from the yellow Gateway port on your NBN Connection Device into the Internet port on your D-Link router.
- Plug in the power cable and turn your COVR-1102 on using the Power button.
- Connect a device to your COVR-1102 via WiFi or Ethernet cable and go to http://covr.local or http://192.168.1.1 in your browser.
- Click Go to Settings and Internet.
- Select PPPoE from My Internet Connection is.
- Enter your iiNet username and password.
- Select Save.
- Click VLAN option from Internet Settings.
- Enable Triple Play Status and Priority ID.
- Enter 2 in Internet VLAN ID and 0 in Priority ID.
- Click Save at the end of the Wizard.
Your D-Link COVR-1102 should now be online. If you're still having issues, please see Improving WiFi Signal or call us on 13 22 58 for further assistance.